Re: iBook is good?

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:7/21/1999; 12:10:28 PM
Topic:iBook is good?

Now I'm just waiting for the inevitable pricedrop and the case to be offered in Grape.

I want the translucent pieces to be released in clear plastic.

Then I can go in, using paint for lexan RC car bodies, and do a masterpiece on the inside. I've done this with the rc cars, and they looked really good without too much skill. (orange-red fade, or light splatter with a black metallic base. Maybe a touch of mother of pearl white on the corner highlights. possibly a flame job?)

The reason that it works so well is that you're painting the inside, so you don't really have to worry about the quality of the paint surface.

eric