Development Narratives

Author:Bill Humphries
Posted:7/24/1999; 4:01:32 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

In today's DaveNet, Dave suggests that the leader of a development project keep a journal/narrative of the process. A friend who is a editor suggests the same when you're writing a technical book. We should be all keeping programmers notebooks (my company did a blank book promotion earlier this year. The leftovers make great notebooks.)

These documents are valuable, so as much as we'd love to share these, our management may think of them as IP.