Finding/getting XML content

Author:palmerr@ipix.com
Posted:7/26/1999; 6:52:23 AM
Topic:Finding/getting XML content

My alphanumeric pager and my trip to MacWorld without a computer finally solidified in my own mind just what XML is all about. Prior to this trip, I thought "yeah, but why (other than XML-RPC)".

Well, since I didn't have a computer, I couldn't check my stocks quickly. I thought, if I could get my portfolio in XML format, I could reformat the data and send it to my pager.

So here I am Monday morning trying to find a source of stock quotes in XML format - Hey, I'm a newbie to XML, so maybe I'm just completely off the mark and/or lost.

How does one go about finding content in XML format? Where do you look?

Thanks,

Robert Palmer, Jr.