Can I get in before "firstFilter"?

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/26/1999; 1:37:22 PM
Topic:Can I get in before "firstFilter"?

Is it possible, in the mainresponder world, to do something to the pagetable before firstfilter runs? I say this because I'd like to swap in a new "filters" table. I've got multiple sites in an umbrella site; the umbrella site is largely a table of addresses pointing to various GDBs. I'd like to be able to create one "#filters" table and then swap it into requests for pages in the various sites. For most things I'd do this in firstFilter. What do I do when firstFilter is what I want to replace?

--Steve