[Macro error: Access to "blah" was denied.]

Author:Dan Finkelstein
Posted:7/27/1999; 8:29:41 AM
Topic:[Macro error: Access to "blah" was denied.]

I've been getting this very annoying error for some time now -- every once and awhile after generating, the current page I'm working on will be peppered by these errors, usually at the spot where Frontier tries to insert an image or script into the page.

The only solution is to close all the web browsers running on the system, wait a few minutes, and try again. This usually fixes it, but still, it's pretty frustrating. I'm wondering if anyone else gets these errors and what I could do to fix them.

I'm using Frontier 6 on Windows NT 4.0.

-Dan