Re: The Doctor is In

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/28/1999; 8:41:33 AM
Topic:The Doctor is In

Some people say the Frontier community is dead, but I see it changing. Erin, your can-do attitude is an inspiration. Matt is back in the loop. The loop is about to close again, we're going to have Clay Basket ease of use (you probably don't remember that) but it isn't single-user anymore. It's an N-Way thing. It can't happen without the help of the people who use Frontier. As long as we keep the 'pull thru the knothole' attitude, we're going to get to Manila and beyond.