Re: The Doctor is In

Author:Rick Hansen
Posted:7/28/1999; 9:39:25 AM
Topic:The Doctor is In

This is great news.

Matt is a wonderful writer who knows how to reach a target audience. I get the feeling that when he writes he really is speaking to and for his audience.

Can't do any better than that.

I hope that during his work with Userland Matt can continue to champion the cause of the newbie ... I've been one for several years now beginning with Aretha and Clay Basket ... I've always seen the power of Frontier, but have never been able to get passed the "user" stage into "developing."

And tell Matt that when he starts writing "Frontier for Dummies", he can count on at least one volunteer crash tester dummy!

Thanks from the rest of us,

Rick