Re: The Doctor is In

Author:Peter Thirkell
Posted:7/28/1999; 3:39:25 PM
Topic:The Doctor is In

Excellent news! I have been a Frontier user for over a year now, and actually have invested quite a lot of time one way and another because Frontier is clearly heading in the way that seems really in tune with where things are heading. Yet despite investing the equivalent of weeks on a part-time basis, I still feel that I am "not quite there" with mastering the depth and richness of what is available ... sort of on the edge of something really exciting but never getting mainstream with my own skill set. In that sense I still see myself as an "informed newbie" and welcome anything by way of improved documentation and examples that will help me along. Cheers!