Re: I don't need another graduate degree

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/28/1999; 7:06:45 PM
Topic:The Doctor is In

Finally, the annotatable docserver is VERY cool (wasn't there something like this from Xerox?). This could be a killer app that helps push other folks vision of on-line docs further.

I just stumbled onto this today. This is so cool! Is that DG open to others of us to post to? I noticed, for example, that only a very few of the people verbs have been documented. Could we jump in and help?

--Steve