XMLscript

Author:Nick Sweeney
Posted:7/28/1999; 8:26:49 PM
Topic:XMLscript

I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the group, since the current maintainer is a personal friend, and the stuff he's doing with XMLscript is very very interesting:

http://www.xmlscript.org

In short, it's a means of making server-side data transformations via XML. My friend is using it for HTML forms, noticeboards and the like; he's currently re-writing the codebase in C++, and would certainly appreciate comments.