user.betty.outgoing (was Every Second)

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:7/29/1999; 4:09:40 AM
Topic:mainResponder.search.server update

Original post:

After updating MR, I'm getting that 'refresh every second' behaviour again: I know someone answered this before - but I can't find that message.

As far as I can see, nothing's changed in my user.scheduler or user.log tables. Have I overwritten a preference setting during the update?

What I tracked down:

That every second update was the user.cbetty.outgoing queue being polled. I just cleared out user.betty.outgoing.table (which was a list of indexing errors) and all is well.

Still no indexing happening yet, though!