mainResponder.search.server update

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:7/28/1999; 2:51:01 PM
Topic:mainResponder.search.server update

Hello Userland,

I updated my mainresponder.root today. I was surprised that the whole mainResponder.search.server table was replaced.

The exportAddToLog only showed the following info...

7/28/99; 11:56:04 AM	table
   item list {"mainResponder.search.server", "http://developers.userland.com/"}

It would be great if there were some detail as to what had changed.

I started to dig by hand to see what had changed. I found that some scripts hadn't changed. Some had changed, but included none of the usual change information within the scripts.

I'd prefer it if the whole mainResponder.search.server table hadn't been replaced. Unless, of course, all the tables scripts had been changed.

Please continue to detail changes you make to scripts as you have prior to this point.

The new search caching feature looks kewl.

I found that mainResponder.search.server.buildHtml isn't including an "

I'm still digging. I'll add more if need be.

Thanks,

Toodle-looooooooooooooo.......... Thomas