[ANN] Public beta of MacTidy available

Author:Terry Teague
Posted:7/30/1999; 12:44:00 AM
Topic:[ANN] Public beta of TidyHTML filter available

I previously announced various Mac OS versions of Dave Raggett's "Tidy" program for checking and correcting HTML/XML.

I have now released the first version of "MacTidy", a standalone version of Tidy for Mac OS with a graphical user interface, which replaces earlier command-line interface versions, and is less buggy than current "TidyHTML" filter versions.

This is a beta release. It has proved quite stable in my testing, but is feature incomplete - I have various enhancements in mind, but I welcome your feedback.

You can obtain the software from my web site :

<http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1057/tidy.html>

Thank you for your interest in MacTidy.