Re: Mac or Win Frontier serving web content?

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:7/30/1999; 9:05:46 AM
Topic:Mac or Win Frontier serving web content?

Your right. I was just a little cranky this morning. My appologies to my fellow Frontier/Windows users. As far as the Mac as a server sollution, while today I can say that I run stable servers, I could share many a horror story about 'the-Mac-server-that-ate-my-weekend' fromk the past.

I am ready to move on to Linux and embrace it as my server sollution of choice, and I will continue to use a Mac on my desktop (where it belongs!)