Re: MORE 3.0

Author:Sean Stewart
Posted:8/5/1999; 6:20:41 AM
Topic:MORE 3.0

MORE 3.0 was the software that I lived on for years! When I eventually was forced to start using Microsoft Word (first on Macintosh, eventually on PC) I couldn't believe how dysfunctional the outliner feature was. And neither Persuasion or PowerPoint have ever provided the functionality, ease of use, and elegance of MORE for presentations. MORE definitely belongs in the software hall of fame.