MORE 3.0

Author:Toni Reiss
Posted:8/4/1999; 8:55:42 AM
Topic:MORE 3.0

Thank you for posting MORE 3.0. I don't remember the old days, and had never heard of the software until you mentioned it in various DaveNets. But, I'm about to start my own Web Design/Mac Consulting business and having MORE to do Tree Charts for clients' sites is going to be wonderful!!!! I'm so glad I don't have to go out and buy VISIO or some other product that is way more than I need. I'm sure I'll do lots more with it, since I now want an outliner for everything after programming in UserTalk for so long.

Thanks!!!

_Toni