Scripting News/My.Userland appearance customization

Author:edgeview@yahoo.com
Posted:8/5/1999; 1:07:58 PM
Topic:Scripting News/My.Userland appearance customization

Not sure where to post this.

I tried using appearance customization of my.userland to switch to a light-text-on-dark-background setting. It almost worked--but not quite. All text was light, and most of page had a dark background--just not the main areas with most of the text!