dynamic sites and imageRef

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:8/5/1999; 3:42:42 PM
Topic:dynamic sites and imageRef

Hello all,
Frontier 6 Mac w/latest updates
PowerMac G3
Mac OS v8.6
I just noticed something on dynamic sites I'm serving with mR (mainResponder). Some images are being written to disk. I'm using imageRef to include images in my pages. It seems to me it would be more efficient to not have these images written to disk every time a page is requested. My goal is to have the ease of use imageRef provides, not have images written to disk if not needed, and not have to install any 3rd party software.

Thanks,

Toodle-looooooooo..........
Thomas