MainResponder Redirects

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:8/6/1999; 6:28:48 AM
Topic:MainResponder Redirects

hi all

I'm getting a strange error message when using a feature of mainResponder.redirect:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't evaluate the expression because the name "objectname" hasn't been defined.

this happens when I visit a page in a geust database which consists of a string called #redirect with a value of, well, anything that should work!

objectname? what's objectname? anyone got a pointer for this one?

thanks!