MsgTo.Com

Author:Eric Kidd
Posted:8/6/1999; 9:20:52 AM
Topic:MsgTo.Com

Spam-free email?

More like a nightmare for anybody who runs a mailing list. Can you imagine getting dozens of these stupid "click" messages every time you post to a mailing list? What about sites which send e-mail to confirm orders or issue passwords?

Even worse, the program sends HTML e-mail. I don't read HTML e-mail if I can possibly avoid doing so.

The obvious solution: killfile the entire domain. Yuck.

Cheers,
Eric