Multiple user profiles in IE?

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:8/7/1999; 9:35:10 AM
Topic:Multiple user profiles in IE?

A request for help: our household has several users using the same computer for internet access. Up till now I was using Netscape Communicator mainly because it allows multiple user profiles that you get to choose from before it starts. This allows e.g. different sets of passwords and bookmarks to be remembered for each profile.

Is there some feature like that for IE, and how do I activate it?

Thanks! --JYL