Application Log is full msg--related to Frontier?

Author:erik
Posted:8/10/1999; 1:25:47 PM
Topic:Application Log is full msg--related to Frontier?

About every day now I get the message in a dialog box on my NT system that the application log is full. Some program I never heard of is spilling its guts into Dr Watson in the background... Frontier doesn't die at this juncture but has been dying more and more frequently on this system. None of my disks are full.

I'm no NT wizard... is this something Frontier might be causing? I looked in the Event Viewer and the application log there is about 10 lines lone...hardly seems like an overflow.

erik