Re: Secure Prevention of Deep Linking

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:8/11/1999; 5:52:50 AM
Topic:Deep Linking

Oooooo, I do like that even better.

And how long would this take to implement? In a UNIX environment, I'd guess minutes. ASP has some problems dealing with math like that, but... even so, less then a day.

It's not even worth somebody's time to bundle up a prepared solution and try to sell it! At least not to large companies that ought to have at least one competent person on staff.

Then again.... maybe I should. Who knows what we could make them pay for a "secure" solution like this... just include a bit to pay off the local techies (keep them from complaining), so "everybody" wins... >:-)