Re: Microsoft Aims At Linux

Author:Geoff Allen
Posted:8/11/1999; 7:56:55 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

It sounds to me like more of the "we have a corporate development model with testing cycles, and that's better" argument. The open source model of "put it out there, and when it breaks, people fix it and send in the diffs" is just too foreign to them.

What I find amusing is that although Linux is demonstrably more stable than NT, they keep chanting this "Linux isn't reliable because its development model is weird" mantra....