Re: Bucks moves to Best.com?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/11/1999; 12:36:32 PM
Topic:Bucks moves to Best.com?

As far as I know Best doesn't offer content management, just plain static hosting. I don't think it has anything to do with the performance of the software. I'd rather not go into detail, no need to air it in public. Buck's was a valued partner, now they're not. It happens. I put a notice on the SN home page because the link would otherwise appear to be broken, and I wanted to be upfront about it, I didn't want people to be confused.