My Userland

Author:Greg Pierce
Posted:8/12/1999; 8:01:24 AM
Topic:My Userland

When you view a channel's info on my.userland.com, there's a "exclude" button down at the bottum...does it work?

I haven't used My Userland much, and I was just messing with it some this morning and couldn't get this to work. I'd push exclude, and the channel page would reload--no confirmation of the action.

Returning to the home page (reloaded) and still found the channel's entries in the news stories list. Is this 'cause prefs are spread around machines now and not getting updated?

News stories page could be real nice if I could exclude the movie poster and NJ jobs, etc. that I have no interest in.

Also, interface-wise, this feature should also be a check box on the channel selection list (for favorites), so you could set up all your channel prefs in one spot. My $.02.

thanks, g.