Re: Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:8/12/1999; 8:45:10 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

"Would the readers of my site read the InfoWorld piece if I didn't link to it? I don't know, do they?"

Nope! I - for one - rely on sites such as Scripting News to point me towards information I may find useful, interesting, or both.

No, I wouldn't read Infoworld unless someon pointed to it.

Think about all those sites I've visited, and all those ads I've seen, by following links from trusted sources!