More Antique Browsers

Author:bob@bobdavis.org
Posted:8/19/1999; 7:39:41 AM
Topic:More Antique Browsers

Another Net-Community I am involved in (Evolt.ORG) has just released an archive of browsers. We're a group of web developers, so browsers are important to us. I wouldn't want to have to live in one of these old browsers, but it's good to know that your masterfully written content doesn't suffer in the hands of the browser impaired.

Take a look at:

http://browsers.evolt.org

There are lots there, for Mac, Win16, Win32, and Linux. (There's even Navigator .96 beta for Mac!)

I never knew that there were so many!

bob