Re: More Antique Browsers

Author:Roger Espinosa
Posted:8/19/1999; 8:53:26 AM
Topic:More Antique Browsers

Heh. I remember those days as being the office's resident net.cynic, as Netscape/MCOM never seemed to "get" what made the web interesting. Their hype, the big rush to support "Enhanced for Navigator!" -- ugh. Ugh. UGH!

Sorry :-) When you get down to it, what we're on the cusp of -- annotated pages, edit-this-page, etc -- was where we *were* before Netscape 0.96 hit the net. That was the *point*. It got lost, we've found it, and there are days I fear it'll get lost again...