Sports website advice

Author:James Spahr
Posted:8/22/1999; 11:02:15 AM
Topic:Sports website advice

I'm not a big sports fan, but the Track and Field campionships are going on now and I'm finding really difficult to get results on the web. I found this lame page on MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/303147.asp

Arghh!, page space is basically free on the web, yet they still revert to the old newpaper format that was devised to save space. Why can't they put this data into a table?

(Plus I'm little annoyed that it took me a while to find this page in the first place, but an article on drug abuse in Track and Field was very easy to find...)

Can anyone point me to a decent sports website? I'd like to follow the games this week (I know a fair number of the people who are the US team).