Re: Compaq DOA, Microsoft NT setup cruel and unusual punishment

Author:Robert Occhialini
Posted:8/25/1999; 6:07:28 PM
Topic:Next clonemaker, Compaq

To speak up for alternate platforms beyond Linux and MacOS, I installed the BeOS on an Intel machine at home last week. Quick and easy, one reboot(and that was into the operating system) and as painless as could be. It is possible to develop an operating sytem that works!

My Song of the Day: "Easy" by Lionel Richie