Re: readability of this website

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:8/25/1999; 8:22:46 PM
Topic:readability of this website

I too find it a pain to have to scroll left and right.

i scanned the code briefly but have not been able to deduce what is causing this (seemingly new) behavior.

This is the line in the source that is causing the window page to be so wide.

Just for experiments sake, I found that either removing the width all together or having the width be around 525 was satisfactory for viewing on my setup. I like to have my windows about the size of a sheet of 8.5"x11" paper.

Obviously, we can only ask that Userland alter the template a bit for us folks who like or are forced to have smaller windows. Please Userland?