Re: Compaq DOA, Microsoft NT setup cruel and unusual punishment

Author:Don W Strickland
Posted:8/26/1999; 7:05:06 AM
Topic:Next clonemaker, Compaq

No ... I understood it was your opinion ... as I'm sure you understand I express my opinion. I'm just not clear why some people think NT is a fine OS.

I am sorry you lost so much time trying to make a machine work, time that would be better spent writing more great software like Think Tank or Frontier. I just wonder how much longer we will accept Windows as 'the best we have to work with'. I want us to get back to requiring more of our OSes and not accepting less.

Don't buy less, demand more. Dig (and sometimes blast) we must,

imo,

dws.