Notebook : unix oultiner

Author:Karl Dubost
Posted:8/26/1999; 7:10:45 AM
Topic:Notebook : unix oultiner

http://www.its.caltech.edu/~glenn/notebook/

I often found that I had important information spread out all over my home directory in various files. I wanted a place where I could keep everything, and have it easily accessible. That's what this program is for. One of the things I found was often in these files, was lists of things that needed to be done for a particular project. For this reason, I added the to-do list items.