Re: Perl source code...

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:8/26/1999; 1:02:47 PM
Topic:Opening Up Linux Journal and O'Reilly

Hmmm...this is a point; I haven't read the source code (well, not to anything other than modules), so I'll take it on faith that you're correct. (Not much of a stretch, really...my source code commenting is pretty bad...). Definitely one of the results of an Open Source approach; all your "dirty laundry" is out there for everyone to see...