Re:Compaq DOA, Microsoft NT setup cruel and unusual punishment

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:8/26/1999; 3:41:33 PM
Topic:Next clonemaker, Compaq

My school district (school districts are very slow usually)ordered me a G3 450 a week ago, it came today, I moved Frontier over, installed Quid Pro Quo and 30 min after opening the box, the districts homework web site is running again but faster.... (I started at 6:30 am was done by 7:00 pm) Boy this toy is fast....