whosucks.com ?

Author:Sidney Markowitz
Posted:8/26/1999; 3:48:16 PM
Topic:Next clonemaker, Compaq

Dave,

After that anonymous posting you relayed here I did a web search for verification and found the Compaq sucks web site, with a few supposed first person accounts by Compaq tech support workers at Sykes.

Of course the site is biased, and any company can have disgruntled customers setting up a sucks.com site. So I looked for dellsucks.com, gatewaysucks.com, micronsucks.com, and a few others, finding no web sites. Does that mean they have less dissatisfied customers? Maybe not: I then checked the domain names at your Whois page and found what may be a bunch of squatters... Have the vendors arranged for no-name third parties to buy up the names for them? gatewaysucks.com and micronsucks.com are owned by the same people.

By the way, who is Brad Johnson and why doesn't he have a web site to go with his domain? :-)