Re: Feklempt

Author:James Spahr
Posted:8/26/1999; 4:23:58 PM
Topic:Feklempt

You all are too kind. Thank you. I finally feel like I have control over the display in the browser, and Frontier. Its a nice feeling.

When I started doing web design (a little over a year ago) I felt like I was back in Freshman Drawing 101, when Prof Philipe would tell us to hold our drawing board so the paper faced the model, and scketch the figure without being able to look at what we were drawing.

Afterwards you'd quickly flip over the drawing-board and look at the scribbles on the otherside, positive that your drawing was better your classmates, quickly to realize that your 3 year old sister had sent you something very similiar in Mom's last care package.

:-) (There's a little slice of art school for all of you, we just sat around and looked a naked people, while we made sensless scribbles on newsprint)

here's what Dave got excited about:

http://rpc.papercase.com/admin/public/viewlogs

and these screen shots:

http://staff.designframe.com/james/xmleditor.gif http://staff.designframe.com/james/customEditor.gif

They all about the backend of the Strathmore Papers webite, which I designed and developed. The Strathmore website was designed by myself and another designer here, Karlheinz Schempp.

The log graphs may not be available to the public forever, but for right now they are... and I can't see harm in them being there.