Re: The reach of DaveNet

Author:Dave Polaschek
Posted:8/27/1999; 8:16:13 AM
Topic:Next clonemaker, Compaq

Dave Dave Dave, you must have missed my message on this yesterday.

No, I didn't miss the message. And I tried to spell that out early in my message.

To clarify: I think it's great that you're using your powers for good. I think it's sad that you have to use your powers in the first place. [does an implied "all-negating but" count?]

So don't get weepy (a Jason Levine term) -- think positive.

I do think positive. What you're doing may help to improve customer service at PC manufacturers in general (by improving it at one, who hopefully will lead by example). I sure hope it does.

But, I still have some sadness over the fact that there are too many businesses that are unresponsive to their customers. I probably went on too long trying to figure out why, but the fact remains that I think it would be a better world if it didn't take the power of DaveNet to get decent service from a business.

-DaveP