Re: GIFs get expensive

Author:Paul L. Bruno
Posted:8/27/1999; 11:02:16 AM
Topic:GIFs get expensive

So does that mean it's effectively impossible to enforce?

This is deja vu. Didn't they threaten to pull this stunt several years ago, which was why the PNG effort was born? This'll put new life into PNG.

I wonder if Unisys realizes I hold the copyright to punctuation marks. From now on everyone must talk and write in run-on sentences until they pay me $5,000.00.