Re: Sometimes it happens more quickly?

Author:Roberto Brega
Posted:8/30/1999; 7:38:12 AM
Topic:Programming ideas and time to mature

Wow Dave! You cite Oberon as a successor of Pascal and Modula. Congratulations. As a system-software developer doing his work in the /nobody knows/ Oberon I always appreciate people having some programming language background. By the way, being somewhat "exotic" we are implementing XML-RPC over HTTP as a bridge for other apps. You may soon be able to move a robot using Frontier!

Regards, --Roberto