StarOffice

Author:Tucker Goodrich
Posted:8/31/1999; 8:20:30 AM
Topic:StarOffice

Downloaded the English version, and the Winzip Self-Extractor asks me to "Klicken Sie auf "Unzip", um alle..." Looks like Sun was a little hasty... You can bet Microsoft would get this bit correct, despite what ever security holes might follow.

Be an interesting experiment.

Also, my understanding is that Star has a Java version of StarOffice, but the main software is not written in Java.

BTW, does any one know what "Shliessen" means? I just clicked a button so labeled, and can't quite determine what happened... :)