Frontier 6.1b1 on Nirvana

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/31/1999; 12:53:31 PM
Topic:Frontier 6.1d11 on Nirvana

We just installed a new version of Frontier, 6.1b1, on this server.

The main change is the kernelization of mainResponder.calendar.draw, which is used to draw all the calendars, including on the home pages of Discuss.UserLand.Com and News.UserLand.Com.

See the page for 6.1d11 for tests you can run to check out the performance.

For more information, see mainResponder and Time.

One more item to go into the 6.1 kernel before we lock it down.