Re: 130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/31/1999; 9:26:50 PM
Topic:130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

The number of indexed pages, or the number of quality pages that I might be interested in having packaged and sold to me?

BTW, in the economic model that we're talking about here, money flows the other way. You don't pay for content. The sources of the content (the pages with the ads on them) pay aggregators (UserLand, Moreover, Netscape, StartsHere) and weblogs (just another kind of aggregator) for your eyeballs. (Crude, eh?)

That's how the New Economy™ works!

Goodnight folks, I'm outta here.

PS: One more thing. On the phone with Brent tonight, we came up with a corollary to "We make shitty software.. With Bugs!". It goes like this. "We make broken websites.. And we link to them!"