Re: 130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/31/1999; 9:22:05 PM
Topic:130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

OK, point well-taken.

I added a "sometimes" in there.

BTW, I really believe that's true. I play the game with myself. When I have a criticism for someone else it usually turns out to be something that I am critical of in myself.

Check it out with your favorite psychologist or Buddhist or even a rabbi. It's a pretty common belief. But it is just that, a belief. None of us have a clue how someone else is. But we all sometimes believe we "know" what someone really means. Ooops! There I go, doing it again! (It's been a long day.)