Re: 130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Author:Dennis Peterson
Posted:9/1/1999; 6:45:50 AM
Topic:130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Okay, I've come in a bit late and read through this thread...and Dave I haven't seen a clear definition of your objection. (Sorry if I missed it.) I'm neutral, I'm just curious--specifically how do you think it would be detrimental to what you're trying to do? Are you concerned about the context? Do you just want to be aware of where it's going? Is it a matter of general principle, guarding your copyright, and if so, do you take the position that you own the copyright to all postings here? Or do you just generally dislike people who leech off your hard work without asking?

I'm not asking to argue, I genuinely want to know your thoughts on this.