Re: Dave's Reply

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:9/1/1999; 8:32:11 AM
Topic:130 RSS newsfeeds from Moreover.com

Dave:

You asked Ian to ask whether or not you like your site being scraped. He has. Where's your reply? I'm guessing maybe you're preparing a DaveNet regarding this. (Not trying to put words in your mouth here; just a guess...*grin*.) I hope so; like Dennis Peterson elsewhere in this thread, I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts here. These are subtle issues...and cool stuff!

Ken