Re: Where's the line??

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:9/2/1999; 8:56:33 PM
Topic:Who owns what parts of your webpage?

In the absence of direct permission, the line is somewhere between:

News for Nerds.

-and-

All the News that's fit to print.

Or, in more direct language, one is a collection of stories from around the web and one is all the stories from a site. The dividing point will vary from lawyer to lawyer, (IANAL) but I'd start to draw the line at double digit percentages.

eric

ps: I Am Not A Lawyer.

pps: Nor do I want to be one.

ppps: Although I have relatives who are lawyers.