Re: I Require Permission

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:9/3/1999; 7:24:45 AM
Topic:Automated deep linking

No sweat, and thanks, Dave! *grin* And please, don't think I'm being nit-picky here, I'm just trying to find "the line".

You said:

"However, if you take all the links off my home page, and my comments, and present them as yours, I will object...I have even objected when one of the weblogs in My.UserLand.Com was linking to all the stories I linked to, with light edits of my comments."

So could I take all the links, and all the comments, if I didn't edit anything? What about all the links, but no comments (not that that would do much good...your comments are usually excellent...but I'd still "know" where you were pointing folks.)

If I understand your last paragraph correctly, you're saying I could, as long as I make no changes. Is that correct?

Ken