Let's wind this discussion down

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/3/1999; 7:38:12 AM
Topic:Automated deep linking

We're not on a slippery slope. Have you ever been in court and watched or been part of an IP trial? The legal system deals with this kind of stuff all the time. Think of them as slippery slope experts.

Let's wind this discussion down. There haven't been many new ideas in the last dozen or so messages. From this point, if you have a new idea to contribute, go ahead and post. If you are just saying "I don't think so", let's skip it. If everyone posted a message when they don't believe something, this DG would be swamped with such messages. Let's up the content ratio here. Thanks.